Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : +91-9966989143 .
CAREER OBJECTIVE :
To start my career with an entry level position in an organization where my academic knowledge, professional skills and my personal strengths are utilized to their best for the growth of the organization as well as my career.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS :
course Name of the
Institute Board/University Year of passing Percentage
B.Sc (MPC) N.G. College Nalgonda . Osmania University March -2006 74.4 %
Intermediate Alpha Junior College , Nalgonda . Board of Intermediate Education March - 2003 85.5 %
S.S.C Nalanda Vidyalayam . Board of Secondary Education March - 2001 85.3 %
PROFESSIONAL COURSES :
Under ground effective practicle and theoretical training from Advanced Engineering Studies. and certified as per SNT -TC -IA -2001.as Level-II Insp. ( ASNT ) to following courses.
(1) Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
(2) Magnetic Particle Testing (MPT)
(3) Dye Penetration Testing (DPT)
(4) Radiographic Testing (RT )
Operating systems : Win 98 , Windows 2000/NT ,
Packages : MS-Office, Internet .
Working as a NDT Inspector in Quality Control from July-2006 to till to date .
M/s. OIL COUNTRY TUBULAR LIMITED . Nalgonda (Dist.) Andra Pradesh .This is largest producing Oil Country Tubular Goods. OCTL is API certification & ISO 9001-2000 Company And M/s OMEGA PIPE INSPECTION SERVICES. Kakinada A.P.
Drill , Casing , Tubing Pipes , Heavy Weight Drill pipes , Subs, Cross overs , Pup-Joint’s , Tool joint’s , Drill Collers , etc .
NATURE OF DUTIES :
My Job profile is to carry inspection's at following areas of QC.
• My application of UT on weld areas & Tubular material inspection .
• My application of MPI using on following methodsCoil shot,prode,central conducting, Yoke (Dry&MPI ) .
• Insp. and review of graphs for processing machines like Spectalog-6000 ( Electro Magnetic Inspection )and Spectrograph (Buggy ), Thomson Friction Welding, Post weld heat treatment ( austnizing& Tempering ).
• I carried Insp using Wall thickness gauge& Portable Hardness tester.
• Ultrasonic,Magnetic partical, Penetrant inspections on pipes, pipe welds, castings,
forgings and heat treated raw materials like barstocks, shafts, billets and various
• Defect evaluation and decision making as per acceptence criteria.
• Supervising and shift maintanence.
• Third party co- ordination.
• Awareness of ASME, ASNT and API( 5DP & 5CT) and DS-1 specifications.
• I am efficient in conducting used drill pipe inspection as per DS-1.
Buggy unit (EMI) ,Threding,Visual, dimensional Inspection for Tool Joint and BHA components.
SITES BEHALF OF OCTL ( Field Inspection):
I have field inspection done at rigs of Weatherford Drilling International (Rajastan) and John Energy (India) Ltd.as OCTG INSPECTOR . for inspection of Drill Pipes, BHA (Bottom Hole Assembly) components and Rig components using EMI , threding inspection, Dry &Wet ( Black light ) magnetic particle inspection, dimensional inspection, visual inspection and to sagregate drill pipes as per drill stem (DS-1).
• Assigned both onshore and offshore OCTG Inspection jobs
Performed EMI of drillpipes ( New Tech Systems )
Performed magnetic/Penetrant test of on various BHA Tools
Performed API Drift checking on Casing and tubing
Visual inspection.Dimensional checks and Pipe straightening.
Performed ultrasonic thickness gauging on various pressure line pipes.
PERSONALITY OVERVIEW :
1 Adaptive to any kind of working environment .
2 Quick learner and an aspirant in pursuit of mastering new technology .
3 Reliable,resourceful and efficient team player .
4 A goal oriented and team focused person with the ability to work on self Initiative
PERSONAL PROFILE :
Name : R .SANTHOSH KUMAR .
Father’s Name : Narender.
Date of Birth : 16-07-1986 .
Passport No : G 7055817 .
Marital Status : Single .
Nationality : Indian .
Languages Known : English , Hindi , Telugu .
Hobbies : Reading Books ,Cricket , listening music, Reading News papers ,
Address : R .Santhosh kumar ,
S/o Narender ,
R.N .-Taliors :H.No :3-66 ,
Narketpally (Post & mandal ) ,
Nalgonda – 508254 ,
Andra Pradesh ,
Place : ( R.SANTHOSH KUMAR)