At NDTcareers.com we do everything we can to make sure our customers receive the best service. We advise employers to be certain of their decision when purchasing a job posting packages / ads / resume access / membership and to consider carefully the duration of the services. Please see our refund policy below.
We can only offer refunds in the following circumstances:
- When we are unable to publish your job posting / advert / details because it does not meet our terms and conditions.
- Where a refund is requested prior to your advert / detail(s) being published on NDTcareers.com.
- In the event of our inability to host a supplied advertisement for a period in excess of 48 hours.
- Refund may be granted if the Employer is unable to use the package due to a fault of the NDTcareers.com web site.
No refund will be granted:
- Payments for job postings on the NDTcareers.com.
- On job posting packages partially used.
- If your job postings are not responded to.
- If an employer decide to delete a job posting before it expires.
However, if NDTcareers.com declines a job posting, a prorated portion of any unused prepayment may be refundable.
How to claim a refund?
E-mail is the quickest and preferred method. On receipt a member of the NDTcareers.com refund team will contact you directly. Please contact the NDTcareers.com refund team at:
How long will it take?
We aim to resolve refunds as quickly as possible. In the majority of cases we will be able to resolve your complaint within 5 working days.